Friday, November 7, 2008

1.)Talk about one grade/credit that you're very proud of this term and why?
The goal that I am proud of is Algebra, because I have learned new thing that I never new how to do be for.

2.)talk about one grade/credit that you know you could have improved this term and how could you have done this?
The grade that I could have improve on is English because it is interstin to leran and I sould have came to school everday.

3.)List one academic goal you have for this next team/semester.
one of my goal is to come to school everyday.


4.)List two overall goals you have for this upcoming year.
one is to come to school everyday.
The other is to get most of my credit to go to the next grade.

5.)List one goal you have for your child for the next six months.
The goal I have for my son is for him to be potty train.
The goal I have for my lil girl is to see her do new thing and get bigger.

No comments: